Volume 39 - Issue 4 - 427 - 434

Allergen Alternaria and Cladosporium Spores Concentration in the Atmosphere of Çamkoru (Ankara - Turkey), 2003 - 2004 ​

Alerjen Alternaria ve Cladosporium Sporlarının 2003-2004 Yıllarında Çamkoru (Ankara- Türkiye) Atmosferindeki Konsantrasyonları


Alternaria and Cladosporium spores have been shown to be important aeroallergens in many regions throughout the world and the densities of these spores show considerable differences according to the years. Therefore, Alternaria and Cladosporium spores were collected with a Durham sampler in the atmosphere of Çamkoru (Ankara), between September 2003 to August 2004. Spores/cm2 of Alternaria and Cladosporium were recorded daily. Monthly total spores/cm2 of Alternaria and Cladosporium were corralated with the monthly meteorological factors (temperature, rainfall, wind speed) of the same period by using Spearman correlation analysis. During this period, a total of 684 spores/cm2 belong to Alternaria and Cladosporium genera were determined. 406 (59.36%) spores/cm2 of this total belong to Cladosporium and remaining 278 (40.64%) spores/cm2 to Alternaria. The concentration of Alternaria and Cladosporium spores reached to highest ratios in May, 2004. According to Spearman correlation analysis the quantity of Alternaria ve Cladosporium spores shows significant positive relationship with the temperature and the wind speed, but showed insignificant negative relationship with the rainfall. These findings will help to the allergist for the diagnosis, tracing and treatment of the respiratory system diseases. 

Alternaria ve Cladosporium cinslerine ait sporlar, dünyanın birçok bölgesinde önemli aeroallerjenler olarak görülmektedir, ancak bu sporların yoğunlukları yıllara göre önemli farklılık gösterir. Bu yüzden Alternaria ve Cladosporium cinslerine ait sporlar, durham aleti ile Çamkoru (Ankara) atmosferinden 2003 yılının eylül ayından 2004 yılının ağustos ayına kadar toplandı. Alternaria ve Cladosporium’a ait spor miktarı/cm2 günlük olarak kaydedilmiştir. Alternaria ve Cladosporium sporlarının aylık miktarları/cm2 ile aynı döneme ait meterolojik faktörler (sıcaklık, yağış, rüzgar hızı) arasındaki ilişki Spearman korelasyon analizi kullanılarak belirlenmiştir. Bu süre içerisinde Alternaria ve Cladosporium cinslerine ait 684 spor tanesi belirlenmiştir. 406 (%59.36) spor tanesi Cladosporium’a, 278 (% 40.64)’inin ise Alternaria’ya ait olduğu belirlenmiştir. Alternaria ve Cladosporium’a ait sporlar en yüksek miktara, 2004 yılının mayıs ayında ulaşmıştır. Spearman korelasyon analizine göre Alternaria ve Cladosporium’a ait spor sayıları sıcaklık ve rüzgar hızı ile önemli pozitif ilişki göstermiş, ancak yağış ile arasında bir ilişki bulunamamıştır. Bu bulgular, solunum sistemi hastalıkların teşhis, izleme ve tedavisinde alerji hekimlerine yardımcı olabiliriz. 



Download Article in PDF (1 MB)



Feedback
  • ISSN 1303 5002
  • © 1973-2022 Hacettepe University